If you’re looking for a Colorado Springs painting contractor you most likely have taken part in this process:
- You call a painting contractor or fill out a form on their website.
- The painting contractor reaches out to you and sets up an estimate.
- You wait a day, a week or a month to meet with them.
- You wait longer in many cases to even get your estimate.
- Then, after you meet with 3-7 painting contractors and compare all the estimates you finally select one of them to get you on the schedule for your painting project.
We hear stories all the time about what a pain it is to get a painting contractor to get out to your home. Some don’t show. Some are late and don’t respect your time.
How Simplify Painting is Different
We live in 2017.
You can order pizza, a ride to the airport and you can even get a mortgage on your phone! Why are we still waiting for a contractor to show up and give you a price for painting?
We believe in keeping things ‘simple.’ We believe the last thing you need is to wait around for us to show up, walk your property and then send over a proposal a day or so later.
Hiring a painting contractor doesn’t need to be complicated. Just like a Doctor can learn a lot from an X-Ray, we can tell a lot from a simple picture and make pretty solid recommendations as to how we can help you.
The Easy Way to Hire a Painting Contractor
Step 1: Take a picture and upload it here.
Step 2: We give you a call and discuss what you want done, the timing and the price within a few bucks.
Step 3: If you’re cool with where we’re at and want to move forward, we schedule a site visit to confirm the scope of work and price and then get you on the schedule.
No waiting. No games. No surprises.